Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Did you ever wonder...

Did you ever stop and think, "I wonder what's inside an iPad?" Well, me neither, mainly since they've only been out for four days, but we're about to find out...


Yanno? If I was a wasteful type of person that'd almost be worth $500, (plus another $400 for the blender*). What other ingenious ways can you suggest to send an iPad to the great recycling bin in the sky?

Not to say I don't want one. In fact, I think iPads look like just about the coolest thing since, well, Linda Hamilton winning "Best Female Performance with a Gun" for Terminator 2 at the MTV Movie Awards, but I don't need one.

Especially since Steve Jobs is probably going to come out with an even better one in six months. Maybe I'll break down and get that one.

*Make sure you check out the other "Will it Blend" episodes like "Laser Pointer" and "iPhone 3G".

2 comments:

magnolia said...

ooh - i played with one of those today! they're really nice, and for about three hot seconds i considered running out and snapping one up. the 3G ones will be even shinier when they come out...

Liebchen said...

I'm still not sure I understand why it's necessary. Granted, I haven't played with one yet, so I'm not under its spell, but...why??