Friday, December 26, 2008

They're all looking at me...

In the spirit of getting out and seeing something new today, I've decided to head downtown and check out the National Portrait Gallery. I've told myself again and again I want to see it, but have just never gotten around to actually doing it. It's either this, or the Highlander marathon on SciFi. I choose the museum. Yea! for me.

Yes, yes I know, it's not the most adventurous thing to do in the whole wide world, but it beats the hell out of a co-worker's suggestion I go to a museum in Baltimore. Yeah, I could do that, but then I'd have to actually go to Baltimore. 

I'll let you know how things turn out. Wondering if they still have the Colbert portrait in between the bathrooms? 

1 comment:

rachaelgking said...

Have fun. I went last year and really enjoyed it, but I also had one of my funniest friends with me. The commentary was priceless.