Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Spreading like wildfire

Just to emphasize one of my major themes from yesterday, I would like to point out the almost absolute synchronicity between my comments about "punching the koala" and those made at virtually the same time by [redacted].

I've heard it said the measure of someone's intelligence is how much they agree with you. If that's the case, I'm hoping [redacted] is a bit higher up on the evolutionary scale 'cause I could really use the help.

I think this whole "punching the koala" thing may be growing legs and we'll soon be hearing it more and more in the coming days.

So to speak.

2 comments:

rachaelgking said...

It's all over the Twitterings, as well. Methinks you might be right. *punch*

FoggyDew said...

LiLu - I've never been on the bow wave of a trend before. It's heady stuff. Probably means the wave is breaking over me and I'm going to be crushed on the rocks below. At least I'll die happy...